Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Chocolate Chunk Muffins

So this morning I was pretty hungry after dropping A off at school. The little 2 really hadn't had breakfast either (besides some dry cereal) So I figured I'd better make us something.

I went to the fridge & realized I still had quite a bit of yogurt in there I happened to grab my Chobani chocolate chunk & there was a picture of muffins on the container. I read they had a recipe for muffins using the yogurt sounded yummy so I gave it a whirl & whipped some up!!

They were so delicious & fluffy & moist my Bff came over and ate some with us she loved them as well. They are kind of irresistible!! The boy's didn't leave a crumb. Defiantly will be making these again.

Want to try them?

Here is the recipe:


  • 2¼ c all-purpose flour
  • 1 T baking powder
  • ½ t baking soda
  • ¾ t kosher salt
  • ⅔ c packed dark brown sugar *(I only had light)               
  • 6 T canola oil
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 T vanilla extract
  • 2 T coarse brown sugar  *(I didn't have coarse b sugar I used regular)
  •  
     
    Whisk- yogurt, eggs, vanilla, brown sugar & oil together
     
    Mix- Flour, salt, baking powder & baking soda
     
    Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ones
     
    Spoon into muffin cups & sprinkle brown sugar on top of batter
     
    Bake 16-18 minutes at 375
     
    Original recipe says it makes 12 muffins I got 15 out of it
     
     Original Recipe Source
     
     
     
     
    Looks good right?
    post signature

    No comments:

    Post a Comment