Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Yummy Cranberry Chicken

It's Fall yay!!! Fall makes me think of pumpkins & mum's & Thanksgiving yummy!!! I was in the mood for some good Fall like food!!

I came across a recipe for crock pot cranberry chicken! Looked & sounded yummy!! I figured I'd give it a try. Well the day kind of got away from me & forgot to put it in the crock pot but then I re-read the directions & was a little turned off by them.

So I decided to just bake mine & let me tell you it was yummy! The hubs & I ate it all up the kids enjoyed it too after they got over the fact their chicken was pink-ish red because of the cranberry sauce.

So here is what you need it's so simple:

1-Can of whole berry cranberry sauce ocean spray or store brand will do :)

1-Bottle Catalina Dressing *(the bottle I got was 24oz I only used half)*

1-Packet Dry Onion Soup Mix

3-4- Chicken breasts (boneless/skinless)

Mix all ingredients together, place chicken in a 9x13 baking dish & pour over chicken

Bake at 350 for 40-50 minutes

End Result Yumminess!!! I served ours with fresh oven roasted green beans, stuffing & crescent rolls!

Here is the original recipe for the crock pot if you want to go that route :)  Source





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment