Thursday, November 7, 2013

Jute wrapped wine bottle

Ok so I have been a slacker! Like BIG time!! I have actually been doing alot around my house & just have not gotten around to blogging it. I apologize!  I have given my living room & kitchen a makeover, almost finished the boy's gallery wall & have been working on lots of Christmas crafts. So there is stuff to come! Yippee ;)


Now with that said here is one easy & cute Christmas d├ęcor craft  I did with a wine bottle!!! Hey an excuse to drink a little wine right? 

This is super simple all you need is
* glue gun
*wine bottle
*rope (I like Jute rope)
* Cute ribbon & buttons or whatever your heart desires




**Make sure to start at the top of the bottle & wind down & then every few wraps add a dab of glue to hold it in place

It's pretty easy! When I was finished I decided to add some red & green ribbon to give it more of a Christmas feel & I finished it off with a white button.

Ready for the finished product?????





What do you think?? I'm loving it & the fact that when Christmas has come & gone I can easily cut off that ribbon & replace with another :)
 


post signature

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea! and not too hard! My kind of craft lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is nice and informative post, Thanks to post.
    Wholesale gold chains

    ReplyDelete
  3. The post is very informative. It is a pleasure reading it. I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts.
    security cameras systems in bhubaneswar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for writing in such an encouraging post. I had a glimpse of it and couldn’t stop reading till I finished. I have already bookmarked you.
    Sarajevo Poljine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Google is the best search engine so make a search on Google...I like this blog...Thanks
    magento development company in London

    ReplyDelete