Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Strawberry Bread

As promised from yesterday here is the Strawberry Bread:
 
 
 
 
 
 
So I played around on pinterest looking for a recipe & I found a few & then decided to do what I wanted.
I do that a lot! So here is how I made my bread:
3- cups flour
1-cup sugar
3- Eggs beaten
1 Tbsp- Cinnamon
1 tsp- Salt
1 Tsp- Baking soda
1 1/4 cup apple sauce
*Fresh strawberries (you could use frozen & thaw) But I think fresh is better :)
Not really sure how many I used because we had went Strawberry picking I'd say probably about a pack & 1/2 from the store & slice them
Mix all dry ingredients & then add apple sauce & eggs & then fold in strawberries
 
*You could add nuts or chocolate chips
 
I have friends with allergies so I wanted to be careful with what I put in mine.
Bake at 350 for 40 minutes to 1 hr you want a toothpick to come out clean.
 
I used 3 smaller loaf pans you could do 2  9in pans make sure you butter them or at least spray with Pam
 
This was super yummy & a big hit!! It is very moist!! My kids ate it again this morning for breakfast!
Winning!!!!
Enjoy
-Candice-
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment