Thursday, June 27, 2013

Nap Time DIY Craft

So I was bored today while the boy's were resting, we had went to the park this morning, so they were worn out!

I have been bored with my kitchen & wanted to add more color to it!! All my appliances are black & so is my knife block. Boring!!

So I thought hmm.. I will paint it! I already had primer & a aqua color that matches my mixer so I thought yep that's what I'm doing!

So outside I went with a brown paper bag, my knife block my primer & aqua spray paint.

                                                          Primed  & ready for color

                                                                  Looking Pretty


                                                                    So much better

Was such an easy project & didn't cost me anything because I had all the supplies!

What do you think?
-Candice-
 

2 comments:

  1. That is such a neat idea! Love the color, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michele :) I have an obsession with aqua! It was so easy if you ever want to paint yours!

    ReplyDelete