Sunday, August 4, 2013

Fire Station Tour!!


My younger brother is a volunteer firefighter, he's following in the footsteps of our late Grandpa & I couldn't be prouder of him.

While we were home visiting he wanted to take the boy's to go see the truck's, if you have boy's or are around little boy's well you know they Love truck's!! A & B were so super excited to go see the Fire Truck's with Uncle D

So here is our tour of the fire station :


                                                      Wearing their Uncle D's Fire Hat

                            A truck my Grandpa used to drive A got to pretend to drive


                                                  A's favorite truck the Ladder truck!


It was also B's favoriate


We had to sit in every truck of course! When we went in the ambulance I said I hope this is the only time were ever in one. 


A really enjoyed pretending to drive!


This was one of my favorite pictures of the day the





So there is a little glimpse of our day at the Fire station! The boy's had an amazing time & I did too it was neat to see my brother talk & explain all the different things.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment