Friday, August 16, 2013

Thankful

Today I'd like to take a minute to say thank you! Thank you to all that follow my blog & follow My Little Circus & Me on Facebook.

I'd like to thank those that take the time to leave me a comment I truly appreciate it.

I'd like to thank those who have messaged me or left me kind words or prayers for my surgery.

I'd like to thank you all it means a lot :)

I'm so Thankful my dad flew down to stay here with the boy's and help out while I recover & Thank my husband for taking over cleaning & cooking & making sure I'm comfortable.

I'm truly blessed to have such awesome men in my life & such wonderful friends & people who care. It's refreshing to see all the kindness people have.

So thanks to all that have thought of me!

Most important thanks to the big man for hearing my prayer's & getting me through surgery so I could hug my babies!

Yesterday was pretty bad pain wise today is not much better but I'm just Thankful to be here & see my sweet boy's!


                                                                       Source


                                                                             Source





                                                                       Source
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment