Monday, August 12, 2013

Mischievious Monday

It's that time again Hosted by : Southern Mess Moms

So here is my mischievous post:

The other day the boy's were all out playing in the yard & my husband was outside with a ladder trying to do something when I hear my oldest yelling mom he's pooping!

WHAT??? B is pooping in the yard!

Sure enough there is my 2 almost 3 year old squatting in the grass taking a dump! Really? I know peeing outside is "Normal" for boy's but taking a poop! Oh My! Too make it worse my dog tried to go eat it (Gross I know) I had to yell at her & then take a plastic bag & pick it up as if I was picking up after my dog! OH BOYS!!

Now it's time to Link up yours:
Mischievous Mondays






post signature

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you got your hands full but I'm sure you wouldnt have it any other way. Boys will be boys. I have 3 boy cousins. 2 r twins who are 5 mths and their bro is 2 and will be 3 in dec. he's a mess let me tell ya.

    pinkowl07.blogspot.com

    Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Means alot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol always!! They keep me on my toes! & No problem I tried to few days ago & I was having trouble darn internet & it's glitches!! I saw you changed you name! I got a good giggle this am from those lil animations I needed it was a rough morning! Hope you have a great day :)

      Delete