Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Inspiring Baby Shower Ideas




So The other day I went to a baby shower for my Cousin in law :) She is expecting her first child a little boy this October!! I love baby showers and all the decorations & there are so many ways to go about it. Here are some awesome ideas I found on pinterest!




I Love the "Little Man" theme! I actually did that theme for my middle son's 1st Birthday!

                                                                         Pinterest




          This is absolutely beautiful for a little Girl! Love Love the Bird House's!! It's very elegant
                                                                       Pinterest



How cute is this Nesting idea? I love it! (I kind of have an obsession with birds) But this could also be used for a girl just throw in some pink!! Adorable

                                                                          Pinterest



This one is also very elegant in White I think this coud definitely be a gender neutral! It's very crisp & clean looking.


                                                                           Pinterest




Um hello LOVE seriously Nautical is so stinking ADORABLE!!! I absolutely love this & the stand it is on as well!!


                                                                         Pinterest

What do you think? Do you prefer gender neutral showers or one that cater's to the baby's gender?




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment