Friday, July 12, 2013

It's Nice To Be Missed!



 With being a stay at home mom my kids NEVER miss me because I'm always home with them! We go everywhere together.

When daddy gets home they RUN to him! They are so excited to see him & are jumping for joy wanting all his attention & I am chopped liver!

My husband is on vacation right now so I have taken advantage & done running around alone or met up with some friends.

Yesterday I got to spend the day with a couple of my favorite ladies. It was so nice to have an adult conversation & not lose my train of thought because I had to break up a fight or lay a kid down for a nap. I didn't have someone going mom, momma, mommy!

I got to be an adult I got to be Candice & for a couple hours it was amazing!! I love my little ones more than anything but every parent needs a break now & then! I think especially if your a stay at home parent! We tend to lose ourselves because we don't get to leave & go to the adult world! We are in the kid world 24/7.

I so enjoyed catching up with friends & truly being able to listen to everything they said. It was nice to just sit & relax.

I didn't have to worry about what the kids were doing & I didn't feel rushed to get home because they love being with daddy & he is great with them.

When it was finally time for me to go home I was excited to see my little munchkins I missed them it was a nice feeling to miss them & be excited to see them!

When I walked in the door they all ran to me mommy... I got hugs & kisses & everyone wanted ME!! It was such a great feeling to be missed! Granted they always run to me when they are hurt they want mommy, or if they have a bad dream. But for them to just be so excited to see me was a pretty awesome feeling.


Made the day so much better to feel so loved when I came home!


post signature








No comments:

Post a Comment