Thursday, July 4, 2013

Liebster Award

 
 
Wow I was nominated for a Liebster award from Tastes of Lizzy T so awesome!!!  Thank you so much!! What is a Liebster award  well: The Liebster Award is awarded by fellow bloggers to blogs with less than 200 followers, as a means to encourage and praise each other.
 
 
 
 
 
The Rules of the The Liebster Award are as follows:
  1. Link back to the nominating blog.
  2. Answer the questions given by the nominator.
  3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
  4. Nominate 5-11 other blogs with fewer than 200 followers.
  5. Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
  6. Contact the nominees to congratulate them and let them know they were nominated!
 
My Questions From Lizzy
 
My Questions to You…
1. What is your favorite color? -Yellow
 
2. Where would you most like to travel? -Bahamas
3. What’s your favorite summer tradition?- 4th of July fireworks
4. Do you have a nickname? -Beany
5. What is the thing that you are currently most eager to do? - Sell our house
6. If you could spend a day with anyone, who would it be?- My Grandpa he died last year
7. What’s your favorite ice cream flavor? -Mint Chocolate Chip
8.  In your opinion, what is the best invention ever made?- The oven! (I love to bake)
9. Do you call a soft drink soda or pop?- Used to say Pop when I moved South started saying Soda
10. If you were giving advice to someone younger than you about life, what would you stress as important?- Don't rush into buying a home



11 Random Facts About Me:

-My fist time flying was to see my now husband graduate boot camp
-I Like painting
-I rarely paint my nails
-I have Super Thick hair
-I hold my nose under water
-My favorite flower is a Lilly
-I'm a chocoholic
-I love Starbucks Frapps
-I love cinnamon toast crunch
-I hate doing laundry
-Strawberries are my favorite fruit

My Nominees for the Liebster award are:

2+2=4 and a pup

Such A Momma

Shh!! Momma's Writing

Blogging While Nursing

Laugh and Learn

Congrats Ladies :)


My Questions to you are:

1. What is your favorite drink?
2. What is your favorite Makeup?
3. What do you do for fun?
4. If you had to move where would you want to go?
5. What is your shoe size?
6. What color toe nail polish are you wearing?
7. Favorite Season?
8. Do you have a pet? If so what is it?
9. Ice cream or candy?
10. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Congrats everyone can't see what you have to say :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Candice, thank you so much! This is a huge surprise, and you made me so happy! Thank you for some blog loving! Love you back and followed your blog. Congratulations on your award! I've already had one several weeks ago, but love-love-love this! I will add you to my post. Here is a link:
    http://camillaandroman.blogspot.com/2013/06/blog-love-liebster.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe your so welcome Laura :) us mommy blogger's have to stick together!! Thanks for the love & follow truly appreciate it!! Look forward to reading more of your post's :)
      ~My Little Circus & Me

      Delete